· OS Kiratli. "On the Question of Generosity: Who Supports Foreign Aid to Whom? - Lessons from Turkey and Greece", Forthcoming, International Journal of Public Opinion Research (2019).
· O.S. Kiratli. "Aiding Together? Europeans' Attitudes on Common Aid Policy". European Union Politics (EUP). Online First. DOI: 10.1177/1465116518794306. (2018).
· O.S. Kiratli. "To Fight or Not To Fight? A Multivariate Analysis of Turkish Public Opinion on the Use of Force", Turkish Studies ,19:3, 363-380. (2018).
· O.S. Kiratli. "Political Discourses on Europe and European Integration in National Election Manifestos and Party Programs"”, Cambridge Review of International Affairs 29(2), Taylor-Francis, (2016).
· O.S. Kiratli. "European Integration Policy in Turkey: A Comparison of the Republican People’s Party (CHP) and the Nationalist Movement Party (MHP), 1965-2011", Southeast European and Black Sea Studies 15: 3. p.261-279. Taylor-Francis, (2015).
· O.S. Kiratli. "The Role of Identity in Support for Supranational Integration in EU Foreign and Security Policies", European Integration Online Papers (EIOP), Vol. 19, Article 7, pp. 1-37 (2015).
· O.S. Kiratli. "Greece: From Reluctant Isolationist to Willing Integrationist in the European Union"”, International Studies, 49 (3&4), Sage Journals, (2012). p:263–284
· O.S. Kiratli "Avrupa Dış İlişkiler ve Güvenlik Politikası ve Üç Büyükler: Almanya, Fransa ve İngiltere"”, Akademik Incelemeler Dergisi, Cilt 11, Sayı:1, 207-224. Nisan 2016.
· O.S. Kiratli “Türkiye’de Kamuoyunun Serbest Ticaret ve Küreselleşme Algısı ve Bu Algının Temel Dinamikleri”, Finans Politik ve Ekonomik Yorumlar, Cilt 53, Sayı 614, 83-93. Nisan 2016.
· M.J. Peterson, Osman Kiratli, and Ilke Ercan. "Case Study: Narmada Dams Controversy"; International Dimensions of Ethics Education Case Study Series (2010). Published by the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Available at: http://works.bepress.com/mj_peterson/2
· M.J. Peterson, Osman Kiratli, and Ilke Ercan. "Case Study: Recruitment of Egg Donors by South Korean Stem Cell Researchers";. Science, Medicine, Biology, Misconduct, Human Research Subjects. International Dimensions of Ethics Education Case Study Series (2009), Published by the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Available at: http://www.ethicslibrary.org/resources/79
· MJ. Peterson. "Access to HIV Treatments in Developing Countries". International Dimensions of Ethics Education in Science and Engineering. (2010). Available http://scholarworks.umass.edu/edethicsinscience/24/ (research assistant) All three cases were created by the International Dimensions of Ethics Education in Science and Engineering (IDEESE) Project at the University of Massachusetts Amherst with support from the National Science Foundation under grant number 0734887.