As of 9 August 2017
Google Academic Metrics
Top 5 papers
Web of Knowledge
Highly Cited Papers
- Zhang, H. Gao and O. Kaynak,”Network-Induced Constraints in Networked Control Systems – A Survey,” IEEE Trans. Industrial Informatics, v.9, no:1, pp, 403-416, 2013 (Times Cited: 369).
- Yin, X. Li, H. Gao and O. Kaynak, “Data-Based Techniques Focused on Modern Industry: An Overview,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, v. 62, no. 1, pp. 657-667, Jan. 2015 (Times Cited: 311).
- Kayacan, B. Ulutas and O. Kaynak, “Grey System Theory-based Models in Time Series Prediction,” Expert Systems with Applications. v. 37, no: 2, pp. 1784-1789, 2010 (Times Cited: 252).
- Yin, X. Zhu and O. Kaynak, “Improved PLS Focused on Key Performance Indictor Related Fault Diagnosis,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, v. 63, no:3, pp. 1651-1658, March 2015 (Times Cited: 217).
- Yu and O. Kaynak, “Sliding Mode Control with Soft Computing: A Survey,” IEEE Trans. Indust. Electronics, v. 56, no: 9, pp. 3275-3285, 2009 (Times Cited: 206).
- Sun, H. Gao and O. Kaynak, “Finite Frequency H_infinity Control for Vehicle Active Suspension Systems,” IEEE Trans. on Control Systems Technology, v. 19, pp. 416-422, 2011 (Times Cited: 166).
- Sun, H. Gao and O. Kaynak, “Adaptive Backstepping Control for Active Suspension Systems with Hard Constraints,” IEEE/ASME Trans. on Mechatronics, v.18, no:3, pp. 1072-1079, 2013 (Times Cited: 112)
- Sun, H. Gao and O. Kaynak, “Vibration Isolation for Active Suspensions With Performance Constraints and Actuator Saturation,” IEEE/ASME Trans. On Mechatronics, v. 20, no. 2, pp. 675-683, Apr. 2015 (Times Cited: 55).
Publications With Highest Number of Citations
About this book:
This volume is dedicated to Professor Okyay Kaynak to commemorate his life time impactful research and scholarly achievements and outstanding services to profession. The 21 invited chapters have been written by leading researchers who, in the past, have had association with Professor Kaynak as either his students and associates or colleagues and collaborators. The focal theme of the volume is the Sliding Modes covering a broad scope of topics from theoretical investigations to their significant applications from Control to Intelligent Mechatronics.