1. Bayyurt, Y. (to appear in March 2018). English language teachers’ awareness of issues of “Intelligibility” in English language classrooms. Journal of English as a Lingua Franca.
2. Deniz, E.B., Özkan, Y. & Bayyurt, Y. (2016). English as a Lingua Franca: Reflections on ELF-Related Issues by Pre-Service English Language Teachers in Turkey. The Reading Matrix, 16(2), 144-161.
3. Kural, F. & Bayyurt, Y. (2016). The implementation of an intercultural competence syllabus to prepare study-abroad students for global communication. Educational Studies, 42(4), 378-393. (DOI: 10.1080/03055698.2016.1195720)
4. Sifakis, N.C. & Bayyurt, Y. (2016). Topic & Comment. ELF-aware teacher education and transformative learning. Comments on Éva Illés. Journal of English as a Lingua Franca, 5(1), 147-153. (DOI: 10.1515/jelf-2016-0007)
5. Çandarlı, D., Bayyurt, Y. & Martı, L. (2015). Authorial presence in L1 and L2 novice writing: Cross-linguistic and cross-cultural perspectives. Journal of English for Academic Purposes, 20, 192-202.
6. Sifakis, N. C. & Bayyurt, Y. (2015). Insights from ELF and WE in teacher training in Greece and Turkey. World Englishes, 34(3), 471-484.
7. Bağ, E., Marti, L. & Bayyurt, Y. (2014). Gender and classroom interaction: Examining a female and a male teacher’s moves directed towards female and male students in two EFL classrooms in Turkey. Boğaziçi University Journal of Education (BUJE), 31, 59-80.
8. Bayyurt, Y. (2013). Current Perspectives on Sociolinguistics and English Language Education. The Journal of Language Teaching and Learning, 3/1, 69-78.
9. Elgün-Gündüz, Z., Akcan, S. & Bayyurt, Y. (2012). Isolated form-focused instruction and integrated form-focused instruction in primary school foreign language classrooms in an EFL context. Language, Culture and Curriculum, 25/2, 157-171.
10. Bayyurt, Y. & Karataş, N.B. (2011). Needs analysis as the first step when developing content for mobile language learning. Boğaziçi University Journal of Education, 28, 13-21.
11. Devrim, D. Y. & Bayyurt, Y. (2010). Students’ understandings and preferences of the role and place of ‘culture’ in English Language Teaching: A Focus in an EFL context. TESOL Journal, 2, 4-24.
12. Alptekin, C., Erçetin, G. & Bayyurt, Y. (2007). The Effectiveness of a theme-based syllabus for young L2 learners. Journal of Multilingual and Multicultural Development, 28/1, 1-17.
13. Bayyurt, Y. (2006). Non-native English language teachers’ perspective on culture in English as a Foreign Language classrooms. Teacher Development, 10/2, 233-247.
14. Keranen, N. & Bayyurt, Y. (2006). Intercultural telecollaboration: In-Service EFL teachers in Mexico and pre-service EFL teachers in Turkey. TESL-EJ, 10/3, http://teslej.org/ej39/a1.html.
15. Uysal, E. & Bayyurt Y. (2005). Analysis of student participation in classroom and bulletin board discussions in an EFL context. Boğaziçi University Journal of Education, 22, 1-13.
16. Bayyurt, Y. (2000). Türkçe’de ‘resmiyet’ kavramına TV sohbet programları çerçevesinden bir bakış. Dilbilim Araştırmaları, 17-37.
17. Bayyurt, Y. (1997). Talk shows in Turkey. TASG News (Newsletter of Turkish Area Study Group), 44, 30-33.
18. Bayyurt, Y. (1996). The analysis of the concept of face in TV talk shows in Turkey. Lancaster Papers in Linguistics, 85, 1-65.